If you're new to the vaping scene, you'll need to answer one important question: disposable or rechargeable? Both have their benefits, and either might disappoint you if you aren't the right customer for it. Before you make your first exploratory purchase in the e-cig world, it's important to know which will suit your needs best.
Take Disposable E-Cigs For A Spin
- Disposable e-cigarettes are relatively inexpensive up-front, with some costing less than $5.
- Because of their low price and wide availability, disposables from sites like vapoligy.com offer an inexpensive way to try e-cigs in different flavors before you decide whether or not to commit to vaping. You can also quality-test several brands for about the same price as you'd pay doing the same with traditional cigarettes.
- Disposables are also highly beginner-friendly in that they are easy to use. Most of them only require pressing a button or covering a small hole with your finger in order to start puffing away.
- Unlike rechargeable cigarettes, disposable e-cigs can be used straight out of the package. They don't require charging at any point, but instead rely on an internal battery that keeps the e-cigarette live long enough for the juice to be used up.
- Over time, the cost-per-puff of disposables is much higher than rechargeable brands for heavy users. If you intend to use your e-cig often, you may find disposables to fall short as an economic option.
- It's difficult to find e-cigs with varying nicotine levels in disposable form. Specialty varieties like nicotine-free disposables or those with significantly higher nicotine are virtually impossible to find except in specialized shops.
- Though disposable e-cigs themselves are widely available, the flavor selection is typically limited. This can hamper users who wish to experiment with wilder flavors.
- Disposables are made from weaker materials than rechargeables, since they don't need to last as long. As a result, they don't deliver the strength of flavor or physical strength of rechargeable e-cigs because the plastic can't withstand heat as high.
Give The Rechargeable E-Cig A Try
- Unlike disposable e-cigs, rechargeables come in a huge assortment of flavors. Want to try a coffee, berry, or lemonade e-cig? You can! Some companies will even allow you to mix your own e-juice to create a personalized flavor.
- Nicotine levels can also be tweaked to match your needs. If you're sensitive and don't want much nicotine or you want to put in as much as you can, you'll be able to find more level variety in juices for rechargeable e-cigarettes.
- Rechargeable e-cigs are made from strong materials like glass and metal, allowing for stronger reactions and more flavorful puffs.
- In the long-term, cost-per-puff is lowest with rechargeables. In exchange for a higher up-front cost, you can refill them with new e-juice for as little as $1 a cartridge.
- Rechargeable e-cigs can be expensive up-front, with some costing as much as $70. For sporadic or light users, this investment may not be worth the long-term returns.
- Maintenance and part replacement are up to you when you use a rechargeable, since you can't just throw it away when it breaks like you can a disposable.
- Using a rechargeable e-cig has to wait until it has been properly charged and filled with a juice cartridge. This can sometimes be frustrating if you forget to charge it and need a pick-me-up later.
Whether you choose to try disposable e-cigarettes or opt to make the investment into a more permanent rechargeable e-cig is entirely up to your needs and interests as a customer. However, as long as you go into the e-cig shop knowing the pros and cons of both options, you'll leave happy whichever you choose.